Allied Interstate calls are a scam !
Please be aware of Allied Interstate calls- we received many for 2 weeks straight. (their phone number is 888-720-1467)
Finally picked up and they said we owed AOL charges for 6 months (money didn't come out of our checking account)- we haven't used AOL for internet service for over 9 years..... bet they were waiting to see if we gave them our bank info!!
We challenged their fraud and they hung up! Man was rude - sounded like he was from India. Tried calling their number back only to hear recording and no way to leave message! Unbelievable !
More Review Details
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online..."
- "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "I ordered the $29.99 special product. Then with out my consent was put on a auto ship program which I had to return at my own expense and go through..."
- "I purchased the dress thinking it was on sale, FIRST MISTAKE, it's always the same price. Nov 2011I didn't realize they ship from China and if it doesn't fit (which..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "yes guys u are right. There customer service is really worse. We order something and they deliver something else. These people doesn't know how to talk so please don't order..."
- "Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup. I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food. However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece..."
- " Esther Neptune is nothing, but a fraud. She has lied to me and other clients. This woman came to SupremePsychics back in March 2013 offering readings. She uses a software..."