Allied Interstate - Fraud.
Allied Interstate has been calling me and not leaving a message. Finally I returned the 866 number and they said "GET THIS" that they are calling on behalf of CapitalOne as a third party administrator and that they need to update my account for CapitalOne. ***!!! They are trying to gain account numbers and information to scam money from you! I do not have any delingquent accounts. They purchase credit card information and use it to scam people out of money.
This includes credit card numbers and social security numbers. They teel you there is something wrong with your account and need to look into it. FRAUD!
FRAUD! FRAUD! These people need to be shut down!!! and put in JAIL. I wish the owner(s) or whatever worm is running this front to please contact me so I could pound you straight into *** one punch at a time. This is not slander...you did it to me. DO NOT GIVE "ANY" INFORMATION TO ANYONE PEOPLE---YOUR CREDITORS ALREADY HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!10511de7 review #108332
You may also like
- "IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I have spent several hundred dollars on these glasses and I have to go every few months without fail to have the screws tightened. Been wearing glasses for 35..."
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."