Allied Interstate - Harrassing Phone Calls
Received unknown call number on home fax number. Called back from personal cell number. I asked what the name of their company was, what was the nature of their business, and where where they calling from?
They said the name of their company was Allied Interstate, LLC, the nature of the business was personal- could they have my name and number, and did I receive a call from them at this number?; and that they were calling from india.
I asked, "what do you sell, what kind of business you are, what do you want, etc, etc,..." They never answered- they just asked for my name, number(as if they didn't have it!). They talked over me the whole time!!! Can't stand those from India in person for the deceptive, crooked, & thieving way conduct business, nor their smell, their food, and especially those accents on the phone!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..."
- "It cannot be published to the website, but.. — CC__, Our staff has read your review and values your contribution. However, it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks..."
- "Remember for the customers that have complaints for GREEN CORNER AUTO Either leave your comments here or leave your email address. If you look on this page carefully you can..."
- "2006 m45 sport, front aerodynamics piece needed!after having an accident, I need the front aerodynamic piece. Local and 1000 mile radius dealerships says it's discount inured. However Infiniti says..."
- "I ordered a Sweetheart Bouquet from For You Flowers and the delivered flowers looked nothing like a Sweetheart Bouquet. The flowers looked like an arrangement sent to a funeral home...."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "You mean ECCIE.net, I've seen her on there too...."