Bristol, Tennessee

my email is mcrow10735@aol.com I have perfect credit (780 score). Owe no one a dime.

I bought a piece of property from Latina W. three years ago. I do not have info on Latina W. I have two telephone lines in my home.

I have been bombarded with automated calls from 877-375-6992, 4-6 times a day on both home phone lines. Most of the time nobody is on the other end. Three times they have been and I explained I do not have current info on Latina W. but I have only bought property from this person 3 years ago.

I asked them to leave me alone. They keep calling from 877-375-6992. This morning was the last straw!!!! Sunday morning at 6 am.

they started calling and called 5 times betw 6am -9:30 am.

IF ANYONE FILES A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY - CONTACT ME AT mcrow10735@aol.com I'm not sure but I think the company is: Allied Interstate, Inc., 3111 S. Dixie Hwy., Suite 101, West Palm Beach, FL 33405, Phone: (561) 671-2121, Fax: (561) 671-6040, Contact: Larry Perillo - Compliance Dept, Administrator, Business Start Date: 1/1/1976, Company ID: 9638

Comments

I just call the company back and when they answer I don't say anything. If everyone did that several times a day it would probably be very annoying to them as they are to us.

It's for Capital One

OMG! These people are relentless!

Make them stop calling me.

Don't even know why they are calling. Constant hang ups and just using my minutes up on my cell phone.

I need these people to stop. They are keeping us up at night and hang up when I answer. My mum is critically ill. Every time the phone rings my heart jumps. I cannot turn it off and these people are harassing me.

Automated calls should be outlawed! I have no debt, have never heard of this company and need sleep at night!

I wish I had the phone number of their CEO..... I would call his home and wake up his family every time his calls wake mine!

:( :x :sigh :p 8) ;) :grin :) :roll :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

I have experienced repeated computerized automated calls from 877-375-6992 to my cell phone. So far 30 calls From sept.

13th - sept 23; several before 8:00am or after 9:00pm. According to complains it is Allied Interstate Inc. I do not owe a dime; zero outstanding debt.

I blocked their number; my cell does not ring. They do not deserve my time.

Just 2 wks ago I have been inundated with calls from this number! I don't answer.

So far today I've gotten 7 calls.

My phone box is full and they can't leave a message. If there is any new info on the company please post!

Just called me and I called back. A man with a foreign maybe Indian accent asked me what my name was.

He said I had an outstanding bill of 32.49 for international publishers. I have never heard of this company. He then asked me if my address was some po box one. i said "no".

He then said he would take me off the list.

Very odd and concerning!! :sigh

After countless calls I did get a person on the phone. Informed her I was a retired Assistant Chief of Police and had contacted my old department to look into this, the calls have stopped for now anyway.

Allied Interstate Reviews