Beverly Hills, California

I received phone calls from Allied Interstate 4 times. I called back at 877-482-3965 and got a message saying, "This is a collection agency attempting to collect a debt." followed by music.

I called the next day and someone with an accent answered. I asked her if I can have the name and address of the CEO. She asked, "What is the reason"? I demanded the name and address of the CEO and she offered me a phone number.

She also added that the call is being monitored. I explained to her that a phone number is not an address.

In other words, she refused to give me what I asked for. I owe no money whatsoever to anyone so there is no doubt that this is a scam.

Comments

Fight back!! Call them back over and over and over.

just keep repeating "I am returning your call and I want you to stop calling me, I am returning your call and I want you to stop calling me..." Don't listen to them, don't let them speak, talk over them. Just repeating your line over and over till they hang up, or if it goes to a voice mail, run out the time. They will get charged for the minutes, and it's a toll free call to you. If enough people keep doing this the cost to them will force them out of business.

They won't be able to fight the return call charges with the phone company because they called you first, and were harassing you. Copy paste this on every website you find in the search to determine who is calling you, and every number that is harassing you, or phishing as identity thieves.

We can win this battle. We have the power of the internet to pass this on, and put them all out of business.

I called them back and told the guy to take my "trucking" number off their list or I would go over to Madison Ave and somebody was gonna get hurt. I think it worked.

I just received a call from these people representing themselves as Allied Interstate something. They asked for me to confirm my mailing address and date of birth.

Who in the world starts a conversation that way!!! I asked what the call was regarding?

This guy(with a heavy indian accent)said they just needed to confirm my information. Once I became upset he tranderred me to his supervisor with a british accent and he advised me he would remove my name from their system.

they were calling looking for someone who apparently had my phone number several years before i moved to this state. Kept asking them for the name and address of their attorney of record so he could be served.

Passed to several people who claimed to be managers, but probably were just the sleezes at the next desk, finally got a real address from one of them, and a couple of american sounding names. Doubt that when I called the next day during business hours I really talked to an attorney for the company, but I have not had any calls from them now for two weeks

my 9 yr old just got a call from them. when i called back pretending to be a detective with my local police department, the guy stammered and transfered me to a manager. When asked why their company was harrassing my underage daughter, they real quickly backstepped, and said they are removing the number from their database.

They claim they are collecting for Allied on a Bally Fitness account. It's a scam.

I just got them out of my hair by answering "Bally Fitness. How can I help you?" The person who answered stammered, asked if Omar was there. I said, "No, this is Bally Fitness, you must have the wrong number." They asked, "Is this a Bally's account--um--phone number?" I said "Yes, can I help you?" "No, um. I'll mark this as a wrong number." Mumbled something about the call being monitored, and disconnected.

Add them to your phone list as "Answer Bally Fit" and it should only take once or twice.

I got one too. They are just another scam agency who claim that you owe money, for something, that will destroy your credit - although they don't have any details or any information about you whatsoever. Telling them that you are on the do not call list won't work, just hang up on them.

Allied Interstate Reviews