Los Angeles, California
6.6K views 164 comments

Please be aware of Allied Interstate calls- we received many for 2 weeks straight. (their phone number is 888-720-1467)

Finally picked up and they said we owed AOL charges for 6 months (money didn't come out of our checking account)- we haven't used AOL for internet service for over 9 years..... bet they were waiting to see if we gave them our bank info!!

We challenged their fraud and they hung up! Man was rude - sounded like he was from India. Tried calling their number back only to hear recording and no way to leave message! Unbelievable !

BD

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Allied Interstate?

Comments

Seymour, Connecticut, United States #1182872

They call my phone about once per day and when they do, I call them about 3-5 times per day and hang up!

Allied Interstate are out of Pakistan, I once called a number of theirs & heard the national anthem of Pakistan playing in the background, they also pose as "Diversified Consultants" using a Missouri phone number but that company was forfeited about 5 or 6 years ago in Missouri & it IS the same man & woman who call.

dont try to scam me
Arlington, Texas, United States #998245

Just got a letter From AlliedInterstate collection agency from a bill that went on my credit report in 2006.I paid the bill in 4 days.

Here it is June 2015 and Allied interstate saying they will settle account for a certain amount of money if I pay today.

My response to them.I gave his ear a whole lot of southern words that made him hang up...

LAUGH OUT LOUD

continuously ask them questions.How did you get this number?

what account are you referring to? What is the account number? All this information that should have been passed over to you when a company, sends things to collections. I think it is funny to see them get a bit riled up.

Especially when you don't owe anything. They will remove you from the list when they are caught.

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION.SEE WHAT INFORMATION THEY HAVE ON YOU.

AgrussLawFirm1

I understand why you think Allied calls are scam.However, Allied is a legitimate collection agency.

If you don't owe the debt, you should tell Allied that on the phone and in writing.

The calls should stop at that point.If not, you have rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

to AgrussLawFirm1 #841413

your kidding right they wouldnt even give me info on who i owe

Anon

Yea right, send them a certified letter that they refuse to accept.

to AgrussLawFirm1 Boston, Massachusetts, United States #995444

why do I have to bother writing and speaking with them when I have nothing to do with them? Bunch of idiots. At least if they spoke clear English it might not bw so bad.

Mulder
to AgrussLawFirm1 #1293460

Right.And, the Pope is protestant.

Allied Interstate Debt Collection and their Indian or Pakistani accented callers are a scam.Ignore this poster and seriously, you can ignore calls from these scam artists.

TCPA VIOLATOR FAIR DEBT COLLECTION VIOLATOR