King City, California

Most people talking about Allied have received harassing phone calls, but I haven't received any phone calls or letters in the mail.

Instead, Allied has a collection account on my credit report that supposedly was given to them by DirectTV. However, I've never had an account with DirectTV and they have no record of me as a debtor.

I've tried fighting this with the credit agencies, but they haven't removed this from my credit report. I really don't know what to do, but this is hurting my credit score. After all these horrible stories, I'm definitely not going to contact Allied directly to try to resolve this on my own.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do? Please help!!!

Comments

Contact the Federal Trade Commssion in your state, send this dispute to them, they can & will handle these collection agencies & harrassing calls. Contact the credit agencies to have a letter of dispute (75 words or less) entered on your credit file so that whomever pulls your file can see it

Allied Interstate Reviews