Avon, Connecticut
5.3K views

ALLIED INTERSTATE appears to be run by punks. Enough is enough.

Harrasing people for other peoples bills. The web is full of disgusting complaints about ALLIED. If noone will do anything about them then we need to take it in our own hands. Someone post their address and lets visit them.

THEY ARE PUNKS. They could not get a job if they had to. They want you to pay someone elses bills. State and Federal government allowing them to operate.

Someone post their address and let's visit them. I didn't serve for these chicken sh *** it people.

VIETNAM VETERAN

Comments

Is 888-253-3108 belong to Allied Interstate Located In Florida ?

Allied Interstate Has 11 Locations And Head Office Is In Minneapolis, MN

My complaint is the same as yours. I just moved and got a new phone number.

Allied Interstate (or rather their computer) calls me every morning at 8:30. I work nights so I am losing sleep and gaining stress.

I have called them back everyday for five weeks and I get told the same thing, "my number will be removed within seventy-two hours." How do they sleep at night? Oh yeah, they don't have me calling and waking them up for no reason.

I ot the number and I call them and hang up on them every 10 minutes.I beleive if all who are being harassed by them will do this ,we can deter them some .Try it with me.

I can sympathize with you brother. I served in Vietnam as a Combat Medic. Perhaps you should read my post Discrimination Against Disabled Veterans by the American Legion. These people, like the American Legion and Allied Interstate don't seem to have any respect for us Veterans. In my case, one WWII Veteran says that Vietnam Veterans aren't true Veterans because Vietnam wasn't a real war.

Anyway, welcome home, nice to have you back in the world alive and well.

Phillip Gray

They kept calling a relative's number asking for me. When I called they wanted my birthdate and the last 4 of my social before they could tell me about "our file on you".

I refused to give it because they provided NO information as to what type of company they were.

Am I in trouble for not doing that? I did a quick google while I had them on the phone and told them they could communicate with me via mail

Is there any legal way to get these people to stop calling.

Allied Interstate Inc.

Street address:

435 Ford Rd Ste 800

City, State:

Minneapolis, Minnesota

Telephone:

(952) 595-2000

They called my sister (who lives in another state) on her house phone for my number! when i called the number back to see who it was, the phone was answered by a person who lives in India and I could barely understand.

when i asked what kind of company this was...he would not tell me any information!! *** company.

YOU GUYS CALLING ME 4-7 TIMES A DAY IS NOT GONNA MAKE ME PAY IT ANY QUICKER. IF I HAD IT YOU WOULDNT BE CALLING SO *** OFF AND STOP CALLING ME PLEASE BECAUSE TO MUCH IS TO MUCH , COME ON.

. .

7 TIMES A DAY? :?

3111 S. Dixie Hwy., Suite 101

West Palm Beach, FL 33405

phone number they called me with... 888-253-3108. I don't owe anyone any money and I only got one call at 8:30 PM. Too late for any telemarketer. Did some research and found out they're a collection agency. They have an F rating w/ the Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.org click on the usa and then for consumers on the next page). I don't owe debt to anyone and if I do it is on a payment plan with all. If they call again I will tell them this and say if they call again I will get the police and a lawyer involved.

Can anyone find an email address? I want something in writing showing that I have informed them they have the wrong number...

I get 3+ calls/ day for 4 months now...

I tell them they have the wrong #, they say we will be removed and that they have 'no record' that I have told them this before. I am sending something certified mail, but I really want to e-mail them too.

I was called by allied with their toll free number 866-396-7770. I called back and spoke with their manager named Robert Chester.He said that he was looking for a certain people, but no person of that name lives in my household.

This time i called him again, and agian and he claims that he will remove my number from their database. If he don't i will have to change my number

I work from 6 to 6. They keep calling and leave no message :zzz

Don't know why they call.

I wish I could get a program that will forward all 800 type calls to their number! Guess they would not leave a message!

allied interstate has been calling me for weeks. i finally called them back and they were looking for a gloria watts??

no clue who that is but she owes money on her college loan and gave a fake my number which turned out to be mine.

i explained to erik who told me i was being recorded ...i wasnt gloria i dont know who gloria is and i dont owe on a college loan... he hung up on me..i guess allied doesnt care how their employees treat the people they call in error...

I paid 90.00 for my verizon and verizon does not have a record of it....

Physical Addresses

Allied Interstate, Inc. , 12655 N. Central Expressway Dallas TX 75243- , (800) 447-2934

Allied Interstate, Inc. , 3000 Corporate Exchange Drive Columbus OH 43231- , (614) 901-7988

Allied Interstate, Inc. , 340 Interstate Parkway Atlanta GA 30339- , (800) 447-2934

Allied Interstate, Inc. , 435 Ford Rd., 800 Interchange West Minneapolis MN 55426- , (800) 447-2934 (Headquarters)

Allied Interstate, Inc. , 31229 Cedar Valley Dr. Westlake Village CA 91362- , (800) 447-2934

Allied Interstate, Inc. , 14550 Torrey Chase, Ste. 550 Houston TX 77014- , (800) 256-0651

Allied Interstate, Inc. , 3200 Northline Ave., Suite 160 Greensboro NC 27408- , (800) 447-2934

Allied Interstate, Inc. , 55 North Arizona Place, Ste. 505 Chandler AZ 85225- , (480) 722-7810

Allied Interstate, Inc. , 15 Hazelwood Drive, #102 Amherst NY 14228- , (716) 691-1320

Allied Interstate, Inc. , 3111 South Dixie Highway, Suite #101B West Palm Beach FL 33405- , (561) 671-2121

Allied Interstate Reviews