San Francisco, California

Allied Interstate is operated by Iqor, which used to be Intellirisk Management Corporation. You can call the Iqor Consumer Advocacy Group Hotline at 1-800-811-4214 from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST.

The person I spoke was nice and relatively helpful. She said she was removing/blocking my number from being dialed and apologized for the bad, and probably illegal, behavior of Allied Interstate. We'll see if it actually takes affect.

I should add that I don't have a debt. They are calling my number looking for someone else. I finally decided to answer the phone today and the person I spoke with eventually hung up on me when I tried to explain that the person they were trying to reach didn't live at the number, and that they should update their records to remove my number from their list for that person. The caller ID said Allied Interstate with a 213 area code number. However, I called that number and it appears to belong to someone else.

Comments