San Francisco, California

Allied Interstate is operated by Iqor, which used to be Intellirisk Management Corporation. You can call the Iqor Consumer Advocacy Group Hotline at 1-800-811-4214 from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST.

The person I spoke was nice and relatively helpful. She said she was removing/blocking my number from being dialed and apologized for the bad, and probably illegal, behavior of Allied Interstate. We'll see if it actually takes affect.

I should add that I don't have a debt. They are calling my number looking for someone else. I finally decided to answer the phone today and the person I spoke with eventually hung up on me when I tried to explain that the person they were trying to reach didn't live at the number, and that they should update their records to remove my number from their list for that person. The caller ID said Allied Interstate with a 213 area code number. However, I called that number and it appears to belong to someone else.

Comments

I just called this number and they were looking for someone that doesn't even live here. I've gotten numerous calls for this person.

The guy I talked to said my number would be removed but it takes 24 to 48 hours. We will see how it goes.

I dont like these people so I added that one more call and I would consider it harassment. I was pretty sure I didn't owe anyone anything but you never know there might be a $20 medical bill or something (that happened before).

#42004

Thank you for the 1-800 number. I kept receiving calls from this company and all they did was hang up because the number they were calling is a business.

I tried calling the number back on caller ID 888-680-2954 and was left on hold each time for 5-7 minutes.I found out through the 1-800 they were looking for some one else.

It would be nice if they had said something due to the fact that I receive numerous calls all day. They are unprofessional.

#41990

we been getting phone calls from allied interstate debt and we are not behind in any payments. we don't even know what it is all about.

how do we find out they want. our email address is diesel74@embarqmail.com