Washington, District Of Columbia

I have received at least 3-5 calls per week, sometimes that many per day. The Allied Interstate people are obvously looking for someone that previously either had my address, or phone number.

So these lazy money hungry people are harassing me for someone I don't know, have never known, and could care less to know. I am so sick of their callers calling at 8:57 p.m, letting the phone ring 4-5 times and hanging up. Also, calling on MEMORIAL DAY.

I have ordered them to cease and desist and again last week, threatened that if they don't do their skip tracing a different way, I WILL SUE!!!! THESE PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING!!!!

Comments

I too rec'd a call from an 800 number and when I called it back I got an answering maching saying, "this is Allied Security, leave your name and social security number and Ill get back to you." Im giving this information to the state atty generals office.

We've been getting calls over & over & over again. Several times a day, every day for weeks.

It's a "toll free" number so we don't even answer it. (Thanks to caller ID) We finally answered it & they hung up. I called the number & talked to a very rude woman who gave her name & told me the call was recorded. I told her "Good!

maybe it'll get the message across!" She asked for someone we don't even know! When I told her that she still wanted to speak to them! & told me again the call was recorded. A again told them Good!

after this several time & refusing to answer who was continuously calling they hung up on me! I called back & insisted they tell me who was harassing me. They gave me the name of Allied Interstate, & I asked what in the world that was.

She again started asking for the person I didn't know then asked, "Well, what is Your name?" I assured her it wasn't the name she was calling! Think I'll call the FCC & see if they can help with this.

I TOO, HAVE JUST STARTED GETTING CALLS FROM THEM. I DO NOT OWE ANY MONEY.

BUT I HAVE GOTTEN OTHER PHONE CALLS MEANT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAD THAT NUMBER BEFORE ME. THANK GOODNESS I HAVE CALLER ID.

I CHECK ALL PHONE NUMBERS ON MY PHONE SCREEN. IF I DO NOT KNOW THEM, I DO NOT PICK UP THE PHONE!!

We can relate!! We are getting calls from this collection company and another called Northland Group for someone who previously had our phone number.

This has been our number since April 2007, and no matter how many times I tell them that the number no longer belongs to the person they are looking for, we continue to get calls. We have found out that the persons they are looking for no longer even live in this state but were these people continue to give out our number as theirs because they know it's a valid number -- If I ever get my hands on them...then...well...they'll know I'm pissed!!

Cindy F

I am receiving the same calls!!!! For my EX husband.

We have been divorced for 9 years. He has NEVER lived at my current address/phone number. I explained this to multiple allied reps....calls still continue. I gave them my ex husbands cell number (with his permission)....calls still continue.

They start at 8:30am and the last one comes in about 9pm.

WHAT THE ***!!!! What can I do!!!!

Allied Interstate Reviews