Statesboro, Georgia

I have just gotten a call from these guys. I have perfect credit and I have no intention of giving them any information.

When you call all you get it some classical music and you are on hold and no one ever answers. If anyone does answer I am going to harras them like they do all of us. Don't ever giv out any personal information over the phone. Be in charge andthere is no law that says you have to give collection agancies aninformation at all.

Allied your days are numbered. For all of you reading this be aware of these jerks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Allied Interstate Debt Collection.

Comments

I'm overseas and I keep getting calls from them every hour for the last few months!

Something needs to be done about these people!!!

Ask them their address and tell them that you hired some FBI Agents to take the money you owe to them. If they refuse to give out an address then you know something is wrong. :grin

Ask them their address and tell them that you hires some FBI Agents to take the money you owe to them. If they refuse to give out an address then you know something is wrong.

This number is Allied Interstate. THey said they are calling on behalf of Capital One. But I called Capital One (1-800-955-7070) and they said that Allied Interstate is NOT affiliated with them. I reported them to their fraud dept too.

So, This is what you do. at first talk really soft so the *** will hopefully press his ear against the phone or headset to better hear you. Then get a LOUD whistle or better yet an STADIUM AIRHORN, and BLAST them in their ear! Keep doing it --- over and over until they hangup on YOU.

if everybody does this at least twice a day, then they will be inundated with calls from US.

I checked out the # and this is a toll free number too - so they pay for it. Bug the *** out of them.....

CONSUMERS UNITE!!!!!!!!