Cartersville, Georgia

this company emails me daily and calls my mobile several times daily. i am 58 and i attended tulane and earned a jd in the late seventies on a full scholarship, i then obtained a masters in nursing so i do medical records reviewing for malpractice cases.

i also have a degree in philosophy and english lit. everytime i call this company and tell them to stop emailing me and calling me they hang up on me, every single time. i just made eight calls to them and as soon as i tried to tell them i have no student debt, three different agents hung up on me. i tried calling again, the phone just kept ringing.

the rudest people i have ever contacted. they never gave me a chance to tell them my email address, number etc. a bunch of rude scammers.

i went to school on scholarships and govt grants, i don't owe any student loans.

Product or Service Mentioned: Allied Interstate Debt Collection.

Preferred solution: remove me from mailing and phone list. no more email, no more phone calls..

Allied Interstate Cons: Rudest company i have ever had contact with, Incompetent staff, Attitude of employees was sucked.

Comments