Cleveland, Ohio

This company called every morning at 8AM for 3 weeks now. I work 2nd shift so unfortunatly this company has waken me every morning.

When I answer, it is dead air. When I call back, I am put on hold. Each time more than 20 minutes passes. When you push 1 to leave a message, it hangs up on you.

How can I stop this...I need to sleep. The only debt I have is my mortgage and I am up to date.

There needs to be more restrictions on who can call your house. Thanks and have a good day.

Comments

Some guy from India, I can not tell what this is concerning until you tell me who I am talking to. So he tells me again I can not tell what this is concerning until you tell me who I am talking to.

So you dial a number, but have not information on who you are calling or what kind of business you conduct. I hung up.

I am experiencing this NOW. Every morning at 8:30am for the past two weeks (Saturday and Sunday INCLUDED), the phone rings and its Allied.

I say hello and nothing. But if i let it go to vmail, there's a message stating who they are and to call back.

Allied Interstate Reviews