Charlotte, North Carolina

This place is crazy. A minimal of 10 times daily I call back and they don't have a record of me, they don't have my number on file.

Then the ask me to give my full social security number to see if they have a file for me. Asked then to speak to a manager and was told the manager was right beside of the man I was taking to and said nothing else to do. Asked them to never call me again and was told since my number was not in file they couldn't take it out. Totally obnoxious rude harassing people and for no reason what so ever.

Please have them stop, I mean these people are being paid to harass the legal citizens of this country...wtf??? They must be stopped at all costs

Comments

This place continues to call and "cannot" remove my number, they have no idea why they call but refuse to stop calling. Leave me alone quit blowing up my answering machine and quit asking for my ss number...you can't have it!!!

unityrockets

to the dude

If you can't find it, how did your company get the number to call? If you're so legit, why are there hundreds of complaints against Allied on several different websites throughout the Internet?

to Hey Jessica

What I think is funny as *** is someone as illiterate as you treying to make fun of someone who has a genuine complaint about your employer. Your obvious inability to spell & master 2nd grade grammar explains why you work for a lowlife "cllection" agency. I'll try to "remeber" that your employer isn't a "schame", whatever that is!! Geez!

HOMEABOUT USCONSUMER PLEDGEPRIVACY STATEMENT CONTACT US

ABOUT ALLIED INTERSTATE

Allied Interstate provides accounts receivable, customer retention and debt collection services. Blue-chip companies from a wide range of industries retain Allied Interstate to collect debts on their behalf.

If you are not satisfied with your experience with Allied Interstate, we encourage you to contact our Consumer Advocacy Group at 1-800-811-4214 or by email at AdvocacyGroup@Allied-Interstate.com.

In all of your communications with us, please note that we are attempting to collect a debt, and we will use any information we obtain for that purpose.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

advocacygroup@iqor.com

----- Original Message -----

From: DIANE

To: advocacygroup@iqor.com

Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 10:16 AM

Subject: STOP CALLING MY NUMBER

PLEASE STOP CALLING ! YOU ARE TRYING TO COLLECT A DEBT FROM A DUSTIN WEATHERWAX WHO IS NO RELATIONSHIP NOR HAS NEVER HAD THIS NUMBER! IF YOU GOOGLE HIM YOU WILL FIND HE LIVES HAS LIVED IN CHINA FOR THE PAST SEVERAL+ YEARS! IF THE CALLS CONTINUE I WILL REPORT YOUR COMPANY FOR TELEPHONIC HARASSMENT!

Between Dustin Weatherwax and You

Diane Weatherwax November 11, 2009 at 7:51am

I keep receiving calls asking if you are my son or brother.... I know we are no relationship-where are you originally from?

Dustin Weatherwax November 11, 2009 at 9:35am

Chemnitz, Germany....then upstate NY....then Europe, now China. I get a lot of messages from people with our last name assuming relationships.

Diane Weatherwax November 11, 2009 at 10:26pm

How long did you live in Portland and attend PSU?

Dustin Weatherwax November 12, 2009 at 1:43pm

From 2001-2005, more or less

Copyright 2010 © Allied Interstate, Inc.

Quit being such a ***. If I can't find your number I'm not going to ask for your ssn.

I don't think anyone else should either. If they don't remove it report them it's that simple. Geez.

Let's face it no one likes a cllection agency, But if people paid their bills there would be no need for them.

Yeah, stuff happens and the wrong people do get called and for the most psrt the numbers do get removed. You have to remeber when calling in to get your number removed you have to give us the number that we called or we won't find it.

I have no idea what's going on in your case. You also need to know that all of our clients are huge companies so for you to think it's a schame is just funny as ***.

Hello to the dude: so you have the right to ask for a social security number and if my number is not in the file then quit *** calling me. This is why I think its a scam if you have no issues with me stop calling and I called at least 6-7 different numbers that had no answer or was not working. Y don't the numbers work listed for allied never a human only pre recorded message...

You have no idea what you're talking about, it's not a scheme. In fact were as legit as they come.

I've had several people call in and ask me to remove their number.

I go to look it up and I can't find it. How can you remove it if you can't find it?

This is obviously a Phishing Scheme. No business has the right to ask for your social security number. I would contact the Authorities and report it.

Allied Interstate Reviews