Los Angeles, California

IF YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED or TEXTED BY ALLIED INTERSTATE OR IQOR ON YOUR **CELL PHONE**, PLEASE CALL (626)683-8291. THE MATHEWS LAW GROUP IS CURRENTLY FILING A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST ALLIED INTERSTATE AND IQOR AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOUR STORY.

If you have been called or texted for any of the following reasons, please call us at (626)683-8291:

-Being called on a cell phone number that you never provided to Iqor or Allied Interstate

-Being called for debt you do not owe

-Being called in error

-Being called because you were listed as a reference

-Being called for a family member's or friend's debt

Comments

They called my cell phone almost everyday and I finally picked up today not knowing who it was. They said I was listed as a reference on someone's collection account (someone I haven't talked to in 2 years).

I told them to take my name off the account.

Then as I was saying thank you the guy hung up on me. Icing on the cake!

My phone showed that I received another call at 6:24am from 1800-214-8742 on 12/29/2011. I have been turning my phone off at night due to them calling at all hours.

I have received several calls from this number over the past year, usually there is no one on the line. On 3/22/11 I received a call at 5:09AM on my old cell phone and reported to the FTC.

I got another phone and they started call soon again.

Today, 12/26/11 I received a call from 1800-214-8742 at 5:22AM, I did not answer the call and no message was left. I don't know what debt they are calling about and I don't know how they are getting my prepaid phone numbers.

It is 830 am, I got home from work not three hours ago, I am tired. I receive a phone call from an unfamiliar number, so I answer it.

They ask me who I am, I don't answer, instead I ask them who they are. The lady tells me she is with allied interstate, and again asks me who I am. I tell her she has the right number, as I am jeff, then she hangs up. Why call?

If there is a lawsuit being filed, I woods like to be a part of it. Please email me @ jefferson39678@gmail.com

I receive anywhere from 7-10 calls a day from 8 am till 10 pm . I am behind on some bills but when I answer the 877-225-1118 number there is no one on the other end. I call back and get a quick busy signal.Sometimes there are three and four calls in an hour.

rippux2001@yahoo.com

Please email me at beourguestcakes@yahoo.com I just got a letter in the mail stating I owe 807.97 but that theyd settle for 283.79 if I paid by the 29th of this month. Doesnt state what this debt is for just that the original creditor was Paypal Buyer credit but I have never applied for paypal buyer credit and after talking to paypal customer service I found out there is not a buyer credit account open under my name so this is a fake letter.

Alysia

Allied Interstate call me on 06/06/2011 at 0547AM then on 06/15/2011 then after on 06/06/2011 I sent out Notice of decease Letter not to call me because IM not the party of interest.I dont not own this debt. They continuous call for the worng person after they have warned.Its recorded. They are in violation of FDCPA by calling the wrong person residence 2nd time after I said not to.

These people call my house non stop all day long for someone named Doreen Owens. I do not know this person and I have told them several times to remove my number from their phone list but they say they will but still keep calling. How do I get them to stop??

They have called my home approx 21 times today starting at 5am. They do not leave a message nor do I answer.

The only reason I know it is them is beacsue I called them from another number to idenify who was calling. :roll

Allied Interstate Reviews