Starting at 5:05AM, Allied Interstate, starts their daily harrassment of about 7 calls to me.This has been going on for months.

I answer the calls and there is never anyone on the line. Approximatley 6 times, I've call back the number, displayed on my caller, 866-526-7795. They say they are collecting a debt from Capital One. I don't have nor have I ever had a Capital One account.

They are looking for another person. Each time they apologize and tell me they will remove my phone number. The last two times I called them I asked for a supervisor. Both times the supervisors apologized said that they would remove my phone number...that didn't happen of course.

When I told one of them that I had heard that before she was rude and hung up on me.I would love to sleep later than 5:05AM but it appears I will have to file a lawsuit against Allied Interstate before that will happen.

Had an Experience with Allied Interstate?

Comments

It is illegal to call before 8 am and after 9 pm. Report them to the FTC.

why not just block the number on your phones?

They called my cell at 6:45 PM on SUNDAY! This is the first call I have gotten, but judging from the posts of others - I am in for a long summer!