Seattle, Washington

This bottom-feeder, Allied Interstate, is a third or fourth level collection agency at:

Allied Interstate, Inc, 3111 S. Dixie Hwy., Suite 101, West Palm Beach, FL 33405,

(561) 671-2121, (800) 955-3103, Fax: (561) 671-6040.

They buy-up old collection records and try to collect on them. Since the accuracy of such records is always questionable, they often call looking for people you've never heard of. They will threaten you, cuss and swear at you and call you at all hours of the day and night. A company like it was featured on 20/20 awhile back.

The only people who are lower than these are the 419 Nigerian scam people. The caller ID number is routed through several different exchanges through different states.

Calling the company number gets you nowhere, as they won't fess-up to being financial sucker-fish. Someone should speak to them manually as electronic communication is completely ignored.

Product or Service Mentioned: Allied Interstate Debt Collection.

Comments

Stand your ground...they can do nothing but harass you if you allow them....call block, change ur num, talk crazy when they call, they just as u can't see thru the phone. Crooks!!!!

Allied Interstate has been harassing me, calling without end, waking me numerous times, claiming I owe them something. I warned them.

The next step is to get in on the class action lawsuit I heard someone has filed against them.

Tell them to keep me from joining in , stop bothering me. Or else.

Allied Interstate Reviews