Satellite Beach, Florida
1.4K views

PLEASE SHARE!! These people have to be stopped. I owe no debt but the calls keep coming. I have reported them to the FTC, BBB, Attny General and their very own ACA. We all need to do this. Not to mention I use their corporate numbers for all my telemarketing needs :D. As compiled through the ACA International

The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals:

Minneapolis, MN 55426-1066

Phone: (952) 546-6600

Fax: (952) 595-2311

Government Services Program

GSP members specialize in pursuing debts for government entities including cities, counties, states and federal entities. Types of debt include taxes, various civil fines (parking, library, etc.), student loans and child support.

CHARLOTTE, NC

40 Intelenet Plot CST No 1406-A28

Intelenet Towers, Mindspace Malad West

Mumbai, Maharahtra, 400104

India

Product or Service Mentioned: Allied Interstate Debt Collection.

Comments

Hi

We can help your website to get on first page of Google and increase the number of leads and sales you are getting from your website. Please email us back for full proposal.

Best Regards

KathyHi

Best Regards Kathy

I owe nobody any money, and yet these keep calling me, my neighbors, and employer. you might try sending letters to each of their addresses, using one of their other addresses as the return -- thus, you won't need a stamp, and one of their entities will receive it.

Just cut and paste, and print out envelopes, sending each one the identical letter (copies). They want to harass me, I shall return the favor!

These *** have been contacting me about Columbia House. I even called them on Sunday and was placed on hold for about 10 minutes.

Today, they called again and I gave them a richly-deserved cussing out! I am also sending them a cease-and-desist letter as well as copies to the Arizona Attorney General's Office.

Vikas Kapoor just does not get it. Someone needs to check his visa.

He could be funneling money for his alleged terrorist organization. Obviously Swedberg and his management team runs the biz, Vikas is nothing probably but a shortass \"ATM\" for them....Way to go you all are ididots and thieves.

Trust me, these guys are known for their top-notch collection practices. Jeff Swedberg is the ring leader.

He teaches his collectors to ingnore the laws and collect by any means necessary.

With his many sexual affairs, he doesn't care. That little Julie girl was caught having sex with him in his office.

I have been hounded by this sorry outfit since moving to middle GA 6 years ago. Apparently there is another person in this area with the same 1st and last name who has a very bad credit problem.

If these jerks would compare SSN #'s, they would see I am NOT the deadbeat they are after. My credit rating in all 3 agencies is impeccable I'll keep trying to get rid of this sorrry outfit, but the FTC and Do Not Call registry haven't been any help.

I have been contacted by this company for several weeks now. They are actually calling for a dependent of the former owner of my home.

I have changed my number and it is not listed in the phone book. These people are out to harrass anyone.

LLOBeck

NEW LAWS ARE COMING POSSIBLY TO YOUR STATE REGARDING SLIMEY SLEAZY COMPANIES LIKE THIS ONE THAT TRIES TO STRONG ARM YOU INTO PAYING DEBT EVEN IF IT IS NOT YOURS. THEY MUST PROVE IT IS VALID DEBT AND YOURS.

NOT OLD DEBT THAT EXCEEDS STATUTES OF LIMITATION OR THEY WILL BE SUBJECT TO HEFTY FINES.In the interim please use this thread for it's excellent info. Never deal with these people treat them like the bane they are let's put Jeff boy and his slimey multi million dollar extortion business OUT OF WORK!

Kudos to you for all of Jeff Swedebergs addresses. I posted a few of them and some supervisors addresses about a year and a half ago.

I see he has set up shop else where in many more locations, probably because of his companies unethical conduct and to evade cease and desist letters. Now if all who comes to this site will keep your post at the top and if others pursue this company and contact your leads then something just might get done to wipe them off the map!

My thanks and good work! :grin

Some of these idiots have been calling ,my cell phone over and over for someone named Sharon, I have repeatedly told them that I am not Sharon, don't know any Sharon, and to stop calling me. I had never heard of this company but have been called 16 times in 4 days.

When I called to speak to someone about stopping these calls, I was assured that they wouold remove the number. They didn't.

I plan on lodging an FCC complaint against the company if these calls persist. That and get a loud whistle to bust some eardrums!

:upset

:x

:upset

On 7/24 at 6:04PM Eastern Time, my wife made a payment to DirecTV on our new mastercard. She spoke with “Chris” with Allied Interstate Collections Agency and was given a confirmation #.

Keep in mind that this is a brand new card and this is the first and only time we ever used the card. On 7/30, my wife called to verify the balance of our new credit card and noticed that the balance was not correct. She was able to pull up the account details online. The details showed a fraudulent charge of $40.09 at Fox’s Pizza Den in Chandler AZ.

I then looked up Fox’s Pizza Den online, gave them a call, and talked to the supervisor on duty. She was most helpful! I first asked her if she kept the signed credit card receipts of previous days on location and she verified that she did, but she inquired why. I explained that we live in Atlanta, GA and our credit card was used at their location.

She did some research, found the receipt, and faxed it to me. Guess what name the pizza order was placed under? Christian Murphy of Chandler Arizona. Chris is short for Christian… DirecTV’s address is PO Box 78626, Phoenix, AZ 85062.

He obviously used a credit card that one of his customers trusted him with for his own personal purchase! Today 7/31, I called Allied Interstate, spoke to Gabriel, and demanded to talk to someone higher than the local supervisor Asaf (for fear that Asaf and Chris may be accomplices).

He gave me the number to their VP and stated that he won't be in until noon Arizona time. It's now 9:30AM Arizona time and I will truly be surprised if the number he gave me is legit!

To make Allied suffer some .... call this number 800-447-2934 ...

It is the office in AZ were the auto dialer is set or USA Collections. However when you call the 866 numbers they all go to India. The India 866 numbers are cheaper then the 800 number going to AZ so dial and let them leave you on hold. Every call cost them 35 Cents !!!

That could be thousands of dollars in debt for them in days!!!!! Wow then they might need a collection call.

We have had it with the destruction of our country. Kapoor will pay.

I amde this into a television show.

What state are you in? WE will broadcast on time warner network Van Nuys California channel 25 I will post a video on youtube and would you like to record yourself and others to group against these slime balls from All ied Inters tate.

Thanks for the info. I called and asked for Jeff they giggled and said oh thats the collection agency and hung up on me.

I called back and yelled at the person, I feel a little bit better.

Perhaps I will call in the early AM next time. Thanks for the info