Phoenix, Arizona
1.1K views

You have rights. There is the FDCPA Federal Fair Collections Act, And the FCRA Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.

There is a cease and desist letter that you can mail to creditors Allied Interstate go to website www.fairdebtfaircredit.com and click on a message at the left of the page that says: stop a debt collector from contacting you by phone or mail and validate or varify the debt. Fill this out and send it to the creditor certified mail return confirmation return,this way you know they got the letter. Make a copy for yourself and keep it or file it in your computer. Call your Attorney General for your state, they know about this company and you can join a class action law suit.

Go to Consumer Counselor Group. They will help. They are a group of attorneys that will help.Last but not least the originator of this company his name is Vikas Kapoor, a foreigner trying to rape us the American People, he has no dignity. Allied Interstates physical address is 435 Ford Rd.

suite# 800.

Minneapolis Minnesota, 55426, so em-power yourself and get started. Have a great day.

Comments

Please remove phone number 272-2774 from your calling list. I know your company is a total scam. DO NOT CONTACT THIS PHONE NUMBER AGAIN, IT IS ON THE DO NOT CALL LIST FOR A REASON!!

They called me, i missed the call, so i called the number back. They could only tell me the name of the company, yet they were asking me questions left and right.

What type of business is that i said.

He failed to provide me with information in regards to what the company was about, so i told the guy "wait a second, im googling your companies name..then he hung up. ***!

We have no idea why you keep calling our number. Even when we answer no one will answer.

Stop calling us. 504-457-3116

These ppl have called my home phone for 6+ years. They are trying to collect an education debt for someone with the same last name, different first name, and unknown to me.

I have asked for mgrs (refused), explained I am not the person they're looking for (promised to stop calling several times but didn't), tried to reason with them (they hung up). Finally I got caller ID and I don't answer the phone when their number appears. Sometimes they call every 2 hours, even as late as 11pm. This is extremely distressing to me because my 101 y.o.

mother is in a nursing home, and a late night call usually spells trouble. These ppl are monsters.

Allied Interstate is a scavenger debt collection agency which buys bad debts for pennies on the dollar. They call usually looking for someone else (relative ir similar name which theyve pulled out of the phone book). This is called "SKIP TRACE"

I got a phonecall from my father in law asking if I am aware that Allied interstate is trying to collect a debt from me, because they have been calling his home. How embarrasing!!!

I told him that I have no accounts in a collection status.

Can I send still a "Cease and desist" letter even if I am not the one receiving the calls? I need them to stop harrasing my inlaws.

Wrong person.

Allied called our home 6 times a day, 7 days a week looking for someone with the same common last name. After 10 weeks, I had blocked their calls but when I saw that they had called us again, I CALLED THEM.

The heavy Asian accented person on the line told me his name was Ted Gray (He had to spell it). Sure and I am Mickey Mouse. Anyway, I told him all the steps I had taken. I said "The person you are looking for does not live here and never has.

You promised to take my number out of your system, I sent you a registered cease and desist letter that you signed for, I filed a complaint with the FTC and my State's Attorney General's office.

EVERY TIME YOU CALL ME, I WILL CALL YOU AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE GETTING HARASSED." It has been several days now and NO CALLS. Turn the tables on them.

I used to work for a online travel agency and was 9 months pregnant when I was laid off after Sept. 11th due to non business because people were afraid to travel. The online travel corp. closed it's California offices keeping the less paid workers in the less costing realestate in Texas.

Being 8 months pregnant, I could not find employment right away. Yes I had a credit card debt because house payment, car payments and food comes first.

I have had excellent credit besides this and continued to maintain excellent credit since. This debt came off my credit report after 7 years and it is now going on 10 years in December. They continue to call me at a work number 4 - 5 times a day even though I told them it is my work number and that the statute of limitations is over.

I will contact the Attorney General and send them a C and D letter.

Just ask for the manager, tell him about the harassing phone calls, then tell him youll be joining the "class action law suit" mentioned above. them tell him that you want contact to "cease and desist" he should ask you verbally if you would like the calls to "cease and disist" answer him clearly and he shpuld say they will stop within the next 2 days....

#319485

I want to know why this company is calling my number asking for the previous owner of my home? The only thing in common we have is our ADDRESS.

He's not my relative, and we don't have the same phone number. They won't stop calling...and they put me on hold, and then disconnect me.

will thanks to allied i got wrote up today for personal phone calls at work i told the lady i could not take calls at work they called three times already will my dm was in the store and wrote me up. and there are two comapnys sending me same thing on my loan one says they reach a agrement sorry spelling sucks and allied says i own the how thing wish there was a law in arkansas where they could not call you work place

kerrell g

I got the dead air ***, too, Cait. They called today and this time, I decided to cuss the guy (the one that called had either a Pakistani or Indian accent) out and pulled NO punches.

Marine Corps gunnery sergants would have been proud. I have sent them a Cease and Desist letter and have also filled out a complaint form with the state of Arizona.

These people call my home 7 times a day from 8am to 8pm everyday.we havve told them over and over to stop and they wont.

Some dot-gead Kapoor ownes the parent. They have been calling every hour for a week.

Got the name of the CEO, address and name of company. I will send a letter to my State's Dept of Consumer Protection.

these *** at Interstate are know in every state. Hope they deport the kapoor dot-head back to ehere white cows are sacred.

so one of the *** at interstate named Mike has been calling my work phone for a coworker. This is a federal line for emergencies.

They threaten to turn him into our commander if he doesnt pay. What should he do?

I work for allied interstate. A few quick things:

a) They treat us worse as employees than they ask us to treat the people we call, which is saying a lot. It's a ***, *** job that we're only working because the economy is in the crapper and there's not much else available.

b) we don't own any debt. we're contracted by the company that we're collecting for. It's not our debt to collect. We don't purchase any debt from anyone. So say you owe on a Sprint cell phone bill and we call you. Sprint pays us to call you and collect their money for them. Usually, if we don't close the account in 90 days, Sprint(or whoever) will give it to another company.

c) Allied Interstate is actually the dummy name for the actual company, which is iQor.

d) We have to, legally, use our real names. If someone says their name is Chuck, their name is Chuck. It's against FDCPA rules to use a fake name.

e) If you ask what the call is about, and we don't tell you, it's because we're not allowed to without making sure we have the right party contact(the debtor) on the phone. It's against the law for a 3rd party collection agency to release debt information to anyone who isn't the debtor or the debtor's spouse(in some states). We're not phishing for information. We have the person's social security and birthdate on our screens already.

f) In order to get rid of the calls, say the phrase " please cease and desist" and legally we can't call you back. You will be asked to submit a CnD letter though.

I DON'T owe any money; I know that for a fact. I watch my CR so I know what goes on with it.

TO: Allied Emp#2

I've told them in the past that I don't owe anyone and they say they don't believe me. So calling to tell them the REAL truth doesn't do a bit of good.

After some months of my not answering their calls, they stopped. But they are once again calling. I just don't answer the phone and I refuse to pay my cable company to block their calls. I refuse to spend any more money besides caller ID to stop the calls. I simply WON'T answer because I know it's a scam because I don't owe anyone a dime that I don't pay off right away. I've been this way my entire adult life so I am confident in what I say.

Allied Interstate started calling me about my columbia house account this past two weeks. I was sent an invoice in may for the dvds I ordered.

I went online and made a payment in july. Allied Interstate claimed I owed them the money. I said "Who are you? I have never done business with you." They replied that I owed them the money because Columbia House sent it to them for collection.

To which I replied that I had recently made a payment to Columbia House. They then proceeded to tell me that I needed to pay them and not Columbia House. "Absolutely not! I will pay the company that I did business with, I will never pay you or any other collection agency since I don't do business with collection agencies" at this point the manager hung up on me.

I want to pay my debts to those that I owe, not some foreigner who I can barely understand.

That is what annoys me more than anything. Twice they called and both times I could barely understand a word they said, very poor English.

Allied Interstate Reviews