I have federal student loans that were turned over to Allied Interstate and they have been garnishing my wages.I have made several attempts to contact them.

I have sent my income varification, proof of hardship and pay stubs to stop garnishment as directed by the federal student loan website. I have never gotten a response. This is causing more hardship to the point of losing my home. I am a single mother raising two kids on one income.

I would appreciate it if I would get an email response from them so that this can get resolved.

the only thing the company did is send me a folder with my student loans listed .I am aware of what I owe

Review about: Allied Interstate Debt Collection.

Preferred solution: stop garnishment so I can set an affordable payment.

Had an Experience with Allied Interstate?

Comments

Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more I Have 106 Federal Lawsuits Against Midland Credit Management Right Now. Midland Credit Management "Yes, the headline is true. Midland illegally called me on my cellphone 113 times (I told them to quit 53 times). I owe nothing to them or anybody..." Read more State Investigation Department - Review in Collection Agencies category from Baltimore, Maryland State Investigation Department "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..." Read more Allied Interstate - Slowly have driven me out of my mind Allied Interstate "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Scared Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to popeyes yesterday to get food to go. i got an 8 piece family meal, or that's what i ordered but she rang me up for the 8..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more