I telling him that I had not received a bill or a call from the company.He was keep telling me I had to make a paymeny plan.

I would I if I dont have the money. I was asking to change the phone number and he hung up in my face. I feel he was rude and they should teach them better was to collect money. They can and will continue to call me.

I'm going to call them back until I can speak with a supervisor or someone with some since.They should consider better service if they want to get money.

Had an Experience with Allied Interstate?

Comments

(the asterisks stand for C..U..N..T..!!!

wow sally.. you are a ***! maybe you should go work for allied.

You tell her sis!!...Mom taught us well.....

Tollegno, Piemonte, Italy #59743

Try getting an education first. Then maybe you will get a job to earn enough money to pay back the bills you owe. ***.

Gc Services - GC changed my original payment amount when I was ready to pay! Gc Services "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..." Read more Procollect Work Experience Review from Denton, Texas ProCollect "I used to work for Procollect in 2015,... Today is 2/18/16 and I STILL have NOT RECIEVED MY W2 after SEVERAL CALLS of being transferred to voicemail. Then once..." Read more Allied Interstate - Slowly have driven me out of my mind Allied Interstate "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..." Read more Franklin Collection Service - Review in Collection Agencies category from Columbus, Ohio Franklin Collection Service "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more