These *** call me from 7:00 am till 9:00 pm every day of the week.They say they are looking for "Chuck," but I don't think this person even exists.

When I say that they have the wrong number, they attempt to investigate me, as if I were the person they were looking for. I have tried everything and I guess my next step is to contact an attorney.

I wish there was something I could do to get them blocked from my phone.

I hate them, I hate them, I hate them, I hate them.***.

Had an Experience with Allied Interstate?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #223310

Hey comment 2, *** ME!This company continues to call me as well, looking for somebody who probably doesn't exist.

I PAY my bills, ... I'm very close to suing them. How many times should I have to tell them they have the wrong number? My phone number is l;isted, so how difficult for them could it be to tell I'm telling the truth?

I'm getting harrassed for someone else's debt.Allied Interstate sucks.

#209551

Hey, me, can you read?They are not calling this guy.

They have the wrong number.

They have done this several times to my phone numbers also.They usually give some name that they are looking for, and continue to call and harass the wrong people.

#209376