I am dealing with constant phone harassment from "Allied Interstate" starting at 8:30 AM until 8:30 at night looking for someone who owes a debt. This situation has been going on for at least a month if not more.

I am so tired of dealing with these morans. I was about to lose it.

Finally, I threatened to report the number to phone company as a harrasment call. I was told my number would be taken out of system in 48 hours and hung up on.

We will see!!!

I would love to see this company go down. It's complete harassment.

Comments

I've been getting calls from this company looking for someone that i don't even know. I told the person that you have the wrong numnber and wrong person.

The rep. told me that my phone number will be off their list within 24-48 hours. On the same day i got another call from them when i answerd a rep. told me to F!#k off and hung up and also the next day the same thing happend.

Can't understand why they do that when i have no dealings with them. A law suit is in place and wish me luck.

Are you in Nevada? And by any chance do you know what state this company is located? I've been getting calls too, although it's been more like 3 months for me.