If my subject line doesn't drive the point home.THEY WON'T STOP CALLING ME!!

They aren't asking for any one person in particular when I actually get the pre-recorded message, and when I chose to talk to someone they hang up. What exactly DO they WANT? There are a lot of people calling this number for one person in particular, and I can only assume that it is for this person. I don't know who this person is, and probably never will!!!!

But these people won't even give me a chance to clear it up and stop clogging up all the phone lines!! They will call multiple times a day, all hours from 7am to 9pm almost on a daily. When I call back they never answer! I can't block their number either, because they end up calling from multiple numbers, Out of Area, 800 numbers, all different area codes!

I don't know what else to do... but I'm tired of hearing from Allied Interstate first thing Sunday morning.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

Had an Experience with Allied Interstate?

Comments

Gc Services - GC changed my original payment amount when I was ready to pay! Gc Services "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..." Read more MIDWEST TITLE LOANS-ST.JOE MISSOURI REPO-MEN REPOED MY VEHICLE WATCH OUT! MidWest Title Loans "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..." Read more Convergent Outsourcing - Review in Collection Agencies category from Wilmington, California Convergent Outsourcing "I have a different phone company for over three years. All of a sudden i opened a account on dec 2015 and owe 1,200 dallors. It is on my..." Read more Ic Systems who???????? Ic System "No clue who this companies is, don't care. I know my credit is clean and has been for a while, I have no late payments or any outstanding medical bills..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Scared Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to popeyes yesterday to get food to go. i got an 8 piece family meal, or that's what i ordered but she rang me up for the 8..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more