I have asked them not to call my home number since this is my daughters bill.It is only for $140 and they keep calling even though she is out of work at this time.

I am not sure what else to say about this bill other than they should not call my home number for a bill that isn't mine. I have explained the circumstances to bill collector and yet they keep calling. I have reported this to state compliants dept and I hope they get the message.

they have continued to overreach for to collect 140 and this is crazy.

Had an Experience with Allied Interstate?

Comments

Tabriz, East Azarbaijan, Iran #15176

I recommend to you that you execute what is called a 'Request for Cease and Desist' by sending a letter via fax or regular mail advising them to not contact you via phone (By law they must oblige).If you mail it, send it certified.

Tell them your lawyer states it is harrassment and illegal for them to call you about someone else's bill after you have asked them not to.

Inform them that this is your last notification to them to stop harrassing you before you take legal action.

good luck.

Convergent Outsourcing - Review in Collection Agencies category from Wilmington, California Convergent Outsourcing "I have a different phone company for over three years. All of a sudden i opened a account on dec 2015 and owe 1,200 dallors. It is on my..." Read more North Shore Agency - NASTY LETTER TO MY 82YR OLD GRANDMOTHER North Shore Agency "We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50. I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter. We are not sure if she..." Read more Allied Interstate - Slowly have driven me out of my mind Allied Interstate "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..." Read more IC System scam paypal washington state Ic System "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more