Allied Interstate contacted another person with the same last name as mine and told them that they were calling regarding a debt.These people just happen to know us and they contacted me.

I called Allied Interstate and they denied that they told the other people about my business. The *** from Allied Interstate said it's against the law for us to discuss your debt with anyone else. I believe I have the right to take them to court because they spoke to someone other than myself.

They broke the law and our firends will testify to what the call was about.

Had an Experience with Allied Interstate?

Comments

Caledonia, Mississippi, United States #4089

As a former collections worker myself I can tell you that you are absolutely right.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #4071

They have been doing this for years.

I have read of them calling Pastors as well.

If they are calling for a legit business, the calls stop after 6 months. The bad news is if its a scavenger debt ( they bouhgt an old old debt) it never ends.

Allied Interstate - Slowly have driven me out of my mind Allied Interstate "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..." Read more Convergent Outsourcing - Review in Collection Agencies category from Wilmington, California Convergent Outsourcing "I have a different phone company for over three years. All of a sudden i opened a account on dec 2015 and owe 1,200 dallors. It is on my..." Read more TD And Company - Total Scammers. Do not give them any money. TD And Company "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..." Read more ER Solutions needs a class action lawsuit ER Solutions "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more