I have been getting calls from this company on a daily basis for debit collections for every person remotely related to my self or my husband.I finally called the number back on the caller ID and was told that they were contacting me regarding debt from 3 relatives.

I explained to them that this was a contact # that each of those family members used, when in fact they just look up anyone with the same name in the same state. Being from RI the state is tiny so we luck out. I was then rudely hung up on when I asked that they remove my number from there "contact list". So I decided to call back and speak w/ a "supervisor" who was just as rude and told me to stop calling them (pretty ironic) I finally had my lawyer contact them stating that If we received anymore calls that harassment charges would be brought up.

So far so good, because we haven't received any phone calls for a while now.

But this company has to be stopped.

Review about: Allied Interstate Debt Collection.

Had an Experience with Allied Interstate?

Comments

Dadeville, Alabama, United States #1582

You people should worry more about stopping World Government and the North American Union then some collectors that you won't pay anyway.

Rjm Acquisitions - Never opend account with  yall Rjm Acquisitions "I got two diffrent bills in from yall the other day and it says the first one was bck in 95 i was only 13 then and another bck for..." Read more ER Solutions needs a class action lawsuit ER Solutions "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..." Read more Simm Associates - Suspected Scam Simm Associates "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..." Read more BCA Financial Services - Refusal to document? BCA Financial Services "address posted in credit karma (NW 11 St, Miami) bad. letter returned not forwarded. businesses might move but legitimate ones forward their mail. next step- demand documentation..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more